I love citric sweets! It always feel like the perfect dessert for a summer day!
I’m having a dinner party tomorrow and decided to get some of the cooking done today. For dessert we’re having a strawberry cheesecake and a less sweet alternative, a fresh lime mousse.
Lime Mousse (serves 6)
- 300 ml of double cream
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 2 limes juice and zest
- Whisk the cream until they start to get thick.
- Add in the condensed milk mixing gently.
- Wash the limes well. First get the lime zest with a thin zester and after the lime juice. Add it to the mousse stirring gently.
- Save in the fridge and serve cool decorated with some thicker lime zest.