For dinner itself, I did a light smoked salmon and mango salad. It was really good!!! I used cooking rings to give it a nicer look but you can simply mold it with two spoons.
Smoked Salmon and Mango Salad (serves 2)
- 50 g of smoked salmon
- 5 thin (2 to 3 mm) slices of mango
- 5 dill steams
- 2 tea spoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- Place the larger slices of mango on a cutting board. Using a cooking ring (6 x 4cm H), slice a circle of mango that will stay in the base of the ring. This will make it easier to move around the cooking ring and to serve the salad.
- Chop the rest of the mango and the salmon into small cubes. Save a bit of salmon to decorate.
- Chop the dill thinly, removing the thick part of the steam. Save a bit of dill to decorate.
- In a bowl, mix the mango, the salmon and the dill. Season with mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a spoon fill the cooking ring with this mixture. Press with the pusher.
- Decorate with salmon and dill and season with pepper.Keep in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Remove the cooking rings gently, place the salad on individual plates and serve immediately.